RESIDENTIAL & SMALL BUSINESS SERVICES – Please contact Poff Carting at (606) 877-7760 or (877) 288-2981 to establish residential and small business garbage and recycling collection. Below is a list of important information you need to know as Poff Carting begins picking up your garbage and recycling materials.
- Rates – $8.35 per month for one time per week trash and recycling pickup. The 96 gallon carts may be rented for $2.00 per month and the 18 gallon recycling containers are provided free of charge. Please contact the office to order your cart or recycling container.
- Garbage service starts at 6:00 a.m., so please set your garbage out the night before or before 6:00 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day. Your pickup time during the day may vary week to week.
- Billing – Poff Carting will bill all residential and small business customers on a quarterly basis (every 3 months).
- Garbage pickup is curbside pickup only so please bring your garbage container all the way to the curb or they will not be able to pickup your waste. Please contact the Poff Carting Office if you wish to order back door service at an additional charge.
- Recyclables will be picked up on the same day as your garbage pick-up. Items that may be recycled include: paper, cardboard, plastics (containers only), steel food cans, glass and aluminum beverage cans. Please do not bag recyclables. A separate Recycling container will be provided. Please contact the office if you would like to receive a recycling container.
- Large bulky items can be picked up curbside for an additional charge if you contact the office at (606)877-7760 to schedule a bulky item pickup. Large bulky items include appliances, couches, other pieces of furniture, etc.
- Special Clean-ups – Large piles of garbage are considered a special clean-up and may constitute an extra charge that must be paid before removal. Please contact the office to schedule a Special Clean-up.
- Items that will not be picked up include construction debris (i.e. drywall, wood, roofing, concrete), car batteries, tires or liquids. Please contact Waste Connections at (866) 428-4208 to order a roll-off container for construction debris removal.
- Holidays – Legacy Carting will pickup garbage and recyclables on all Holidays except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If your pickup falls on one of these Holidays, it will be picked up the next day.
- Rented carts are numbered and assigned to your account as long as you decide to rent the cart. The carts will remain the property of Legacy Carting at all times and should not be moved to a different physical address without notifying the office.
COMMERCIAL DUMPSTER & ROLL-OFF SERVICES – If you or your business requires a commercial metal dumpster or roll-off container, please contact Waste Connections, Inc. at (866) 428-4208 to establish a commercial service and to select the type of service that best serves your business needs.