Pool Party Reservation Information: WE WILL BEGIN TAKING POOL PARTY RESERVATIONS ON Wednesday, April 1st 2020
For reservations or questions, please call the Park Office at (859) 986-9402.
ALL PARTIES ARE FROM 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Reservations & Fees:
- Rental Fees: $200 for up to 100 total people ($3 for each additional person) per party.
- The ENTIRE amount of rental fee is required 48 hours after the reservation is made.
- Rental fees include exclusive use of the pool, slide, diving well, bathhouse (except for concession stand), and deck area. A minimum of three (3) lifeguards and one (1) manager will be provided depending on the total number of people expected.
- A full refund, or the ability to reschedule for an available date, will be given in the event of inclement weather as determined by the pool management staff on duty. Inclement weather includes: heavy downpours, lightning, thunder and severe weather.
- A full refund will be given for a cancellation that is made 14 days or more in advance.
- A Partial refund (one-half the total amount) will be given if the reservation is canceled between seven (7) and 13 days in advance.
- No refund will be given if: (1.) a cancellation is made six (6) days or less in advance, (2.) No cancellation is made, or (3.) the party host cancels due to undesirable conditions.
Rules & Regulations:
- Guests must adhere to all posted pool rules and regulations. The same rules that apply during Daily Operation of the pool, still apply during pool parties. If there are any questions regarding these rules, please ask before making a reservation. Copies of the Pool Rules and Regulations are available upon request.
- The City of Berea is NOT responsible for any injuries that occur outside of the pool during party related activities. Responsible Party Host(s) shall be liable for and shall hold City harmless from any and all liability for injuries and/or damage to any persons or property caused by Responsible Party Host(s) or members of his/her party.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No littering. The Party Host(s) is/are responsible for making sure that all trash has been properly disposed of in the dumpster and that all cans have new trash bags. A fee of $50 will be assessed for failure to properly clean the premises.
- All rentals require chaperones, there must be at least One (1) adult for every ten (10) kids.
- Refreshments and food MUST be kept in the concession area.
- If there is a problem upon arrival at the Pool, contact the on-duty Manager immediately. Please notify the Recreation Director of any deficiencies with the Pool or staff on the next business day following your party.