The Berea, KY Human Rights Commission (HRC) supports and encourages fair treatment and equal opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or physical disability. The city ordinance that establishes the HRC (No. 9-2011) further details that the Commission will promote mutual understanding and respect among all economic, social, racial, religious, sex, age, and ethnic groups. The Commission will endeavor to eliminate discrimination within our community.
- Access a PDF of the HRC By-Laws [passed: June, 2017].
- View Current HRC Commissioners
- Copy of Berea Ordinance 09-2011 Establishing the HRC [PDF]
- Ordinance 03-2018 Amendments of Sections 22.700, 22.701, and 22.703
- Register a Complaint
- A Community Forum
- Stay Informed
- Spread the Word
- The commission convenes on the first Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at the Berea Police and Municipal Building 304 Chestnut St. Berea, KY 40403
- Appointments available upon request
Your Berea Human Rights Commission wants to hear from you. Contact Us