This is only a partial list..to keep up with ALL of our weekly activities and events, please ‘like’ us on Facebook/Berea Parks and Recreation
- 2021 Winter Crafts- Info coming in November
- 2021 Toddler Tuesday – Cancelled due to COVID-19
- 2022 Beginners Cardio Strengthening- Runs January -April. Mondays and Thursdays 5:35-6:30pm. Folk Center. $3/class or pass card $25/10 visits.
- 2021 Valentines Dance for individuals with special needs – Cancelled due to COVID-19
- 2022 Autism Awareness Sensory Day- Date will be announced in February 2022. @ Folk Center- FREE. Several Community Partners offering sensory stimulating activities for those on autism spectrum
- 2021 Grill n Chill. Info coming in Summer of 2021. @ Skate Park.FREE. Skate Competition, winners receive trophy. Zumiez of Lexington joins us, along with a DJ and food.
- 2021 Independence Day Celebration- Info coming in May.
- 2021 Kent Family Circus-Cancelled due to COVID-19
- 2021 Fall Prevention Day – INFO coming in September.
- 2021 Santa Calls. INFO COMING IN NOVEMBER
- 2021 Where’s Santa. INFO COMING IN NOVEMBER.
For more information on any of our programs, please call the
Park Office at 986-9402